In life, we will encounter troubles like this. PPR Pipe is an indispensable part of every home life. Although the pipeline is a hidden part, the leaking of the pipeline often occurs. Since it is a hidden part, how to detect leaks in the pipeline. There are many reasons why water leaks can occur on the water pipe interface. The following PPR Pipe Exporter会员登陆云顶彩票 introduces how to detect leaks in pipes?
1. The first thing to do is to close the total sluice. Then fix it to the ends of the hot and cold water pipes with a hose.
2. Once everything is ready, you are ready to pressurize for testing.
3. At the same time, fix one end of the instrument to another water pipe in the same space.
4, when using the instrument, you need to screw each interface, can not cause air leakage, so the measured water pressure will be accurate.
5. Gradually increase the water pressure and test the pressure of the water pipe to see if there is any leakage of water pipes.
6. Check the water pipes everywhere to see if there is water seepage or water leakage.
7. The tester hits the water pressure high. According to the popular saying, the water pressure is 8 kg at this time.
8. The tester touches the water pipe by hand to see if there is any dripping water. The entire water pressure measurement process needs to be 9. If there is no water leakage and water leakage, it means that there is no problem with the pipeline.
会员登陆云顶彩票ZHUJI RONGDE PIPING CO.,LTD
会员登陆云顶彩票 +86 575 8908 4387
+86 575 8150 4500
Address: Diankou Town, Zhuji City, Zhejiang, China 311835
Copyright © ZHUJI RONGDE PIPING CO.,LTD All Rights Reserved